- Support CCB activities, configuration identification, change control, configuration audits, configuration status accounting, and deficiency reporting activities.
- Maintaining Configuration Management Baselines.
- Comply with existing Configuration Management procedures.
- Develop and implement approved integrated processes.
- Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to support requests.
- Notifies supervisors/escalates issues when problems or issues arise that are outside of normal scope of area
- Participate in gate reviews, client meetings and tiger teams on an as-needed basis.
- Prepare and deliver presentation materials for readiness reviews on an as-needed basis
This position is contingent pending contract award.
- Experience working in a CMM/CMMI Level 3 & 4 organization
- Comprehensive understanding of full life cycle software engineering processes, tools, utilities, and methodologies.
- Work with program POCs to document the interim baseline, which includes the list of documents that contain operational system CIs (i.e. Hardware and software) and documentation CIs.
- Schedule configuration management meetings and notify participants of the meeting time and location.
- Develop and distribute configuration management meeting agendas and other materials as needed.
- Record and post or distribute configuration management meeting records and actions; obtain expected due dates for meeting actions.
- Obtain work task and action item status updates and track to closure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources.
- Experience in two or more of the following technology/tools: Serena, PVCS, Mashups, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, Dimensions, Remedy, iRise, IBM Rational, ClearCase, ClearQuest.
- Ability to work comfortably in a high-energy, multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment as well as independently
- US CitizenshipMust be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust Suitability.