We are currently seeking a talented, results oriented professional for the role of Employment Coordinator.
The Employment Coordinator is responsible for the administration and management of the new hire and exit processes for assigned groups, as well as assisting HR Business Partners as needed. Responsible for coordinating and managing the pre-hire, new-hire and exit processes, including updating and distributing all forms, and generating offer letters and pre/new/exit packets.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Log new hire return paperwork using Excel and follow-up on obtaining any missing or incomplete documents
- Assemble new hire packets
- Make new hire folders / Audit new hire folders
- File employee paperwork
- Enter all employee data change information into PeopleSoft consistently and accurately
- Audit data entry of other Employment Associates
- Enter and print shipping labels for shipments using vendor website
- Generate and photocopy new hire letters and assemble new hire packet for shipment.
- Check HR voicemail and respond to inquiries via phone/email
- Review background investigation results, resolving all discrepancies
- Monitor and audit completed position and personnel files
- Complete I-9 verifications and maintain file
- Update team experience reports
- Assist HR Business Partners with employee relation issues and training
- Make recommendations to HR management on programs/processes to improve operations/deliverables
- Work on special projects/reports as assigned